The Go7 Gaming organizer for Maracaibo provides a total storage solution for your Maracaibo base game. Our solution includes three (3) trays for use on the board itself and nine (9) additional trays for use during storage and play. This solution includes twelve (12) removable trays.
This kit includes several trays that are designed to be used during play on the game board.
- quest/story token tray
- combat token tray
- ownership marker tray
This kit also provides a tray for doubloons/synergy tokens that is designed to be set next to the game board.
This kit provides:
- two (2) large card trays, supporting sleeved or unsleeved cards
- four (4) player component trays
- one (1) token tray for use during play for doubloons and synergy tokens
- one (1) quest/story token tower tray for use during play
- one (1) combat token tray for use during play
- one (1) ownership marker tray for use during play
- one (1) city tile tray with dividers
- one (1) top tray for storing legacy tiles
This insert provides an area for storing the game board, game manual, overview cards, and player ship boards on top of the trays.
- This insert provides twelve (12) removable trays.
- This insert is specifically designed with room on top for your rulebooks and cardboard boards.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 50 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.