- Suitable Materials: HDF, Baltic Birch and similar thin plywoods
- Material Thickness: 3mm (+/- .125mm)
- Digital Formats: CDR, PDF, SVG, DXF, AI
Our storage solution design for Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-Earth: Spreading War expansion includes two (2) removable trays and is intended to be placed inside the publisher’s game box. This solution design provides storage for some larger minis and map tiles. The rest of the Spreading War components should be stored in our LRJ-001 and LRJ-002 organizers.
This storage solution design provides:
- one (1) removable mini tray for storing 12 minis
- one (1) removable tray that can hold map tiles
This storage solution design is built with future expansions in mind and assumes you own our LRJ-001 and LRJ-002 organizers for the base game and previous expansions.
The lid closes flat with zero lift.
This kit design provides two (2) etched dividers for card types: mounts and banes. There are also two (2) blank dividers provided.
What Do You Need?All of these notes pertain to Lord of the Rings: Journeys to Middle-Earth:
If you own everything, you should grab an LRJ-001D, LRJ-002D, and an LRJ-003D. This will provide you with plenty of card storage if you sleeve and room for all components. Your components will be stored across these three organizers in the manufacturer boxes.
If you own just the base game, you'll need an LRJ-001D.
This line of organizers assumes you own just the base game or the base game and all expansions. Our designs are not dedicated to each expansion. We provide and utilize tray storage across the organizers for multiple game expansions.
Product Design Notes
- This solution design provides two (2) removable trays, two etched dividers, and two blank dividers.
- This design can store sleeved / unsleeved cards using FFG sleeves.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 25 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Design Licenses Available
|Cut design for personal use||Yes||Yes|
|Cut design and sell||No||Yes|
|Share design files for value or free||No||No|
|Share derivative design files for value or free||No||No|
|Modify design for personal use||Yes||Yes|
|Sell modified design as a physical product||No||Yes|
Personal license purchases: 1) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, 2) you are free to make any changes to the design files, but again, you may not give or exchange for value the derivative design files, and 3) you may not sell the resulting physical object based on this design file or a derivation thereof.
Commercial license purchases: 1) you may sell the resulting physical object made based on the design, with or without derivative changes, 2) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, and 3) the zip file will contain the SketchUp master design file for the design, allowing you to modify the design from the source incorporating any changes you require, source file(s) for build instructions in Pixelmator Pro format (Mac), and our stock master images for the physical product.