This 2-tray insert kit is designed to fit inside the Puzzle Strike/Puzzle Strike:Shadows 3rd Edition box. This insert utilizes 3mm wood dividers. This insert set allows you to consolidate both the base game and the Shadows expansion into one box to save space. Please note that there is a special lane to store your bags that is not wide enough for the dividers, but the player screens and manual must be placed on top of the inserts.
There is 6.5mm of top clearance, but the box top will sit slightly higher than normal when closed due to the player screens.
- With promos and both games, this insert set has room for ~15 more puzzle chip sets.
- Each insert measures 42mm high and provides six (6) organizational lanes for chip storage and one (1) lane for bag storage.
- Image is of prototype using 3mm Baltic Birch. Production insert uses HDF wood product.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes one hundred (100) 3mm HDF dividers.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 20 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- Actual game bits not included, as always. An interesting note – the chips in this photo are actually 3mm birch. I own Shadows, but the base 3rd edition game was unavailable for purchase, so I bought the print-and-play files from Sirlin for both Puzzle Strike games and created an all wood set. Don’t try this at home – it was expensive!
- This is a third-party, non-licensed product.