Note: this insert is not designed for Arcadia Quest: Inferno. We have a complete line of solutions for Inferno (and original Arcadia Quest).
The Arcadia Quest base insert was our first poll winner. We asked gamers what insert that they would like Go7 to produce and Arcadia Quest was the #1 choice. To make a total solution, we have produced an insert for the base game box, the Guildmaster box, and the Beyond the Grave box. If you own more than one of these, you will need two insert (for two boxes) to store everything.
This insert provide storage for miniatures only. It is ideal if you own the base game and Guildmaster (and perhaps Nameless and other extra figures).
This insert stores 49 small figures vertically.
Arcadia Quest is a big game. We have a few recommendations to help you grab the right inserts to store you game:
- You own only Arcadia Quest, buy the AQBASE-001.
- You own Arcadia Quest and Beyond the Grave, buy the AQBASE-001 and the AQBTG-001. There is plenty of extra miniatures space for future storage.
- You own Arcadia Quest and Guildmaster, buy this insert (AQGM-001) and the AQBASE-001. There is plenty of extra miniatures space for future storage.
- You own Arcadia Quest, Beyond the Grave, and Guildmaster, buy the AQBASE-001 and the AQBTG-001. There is plenty of extra miniatures space for future storage.
- This insert provides storage for 49 small figures.
- This insert has room at the top to store a couple of rulebooks.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 25 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.