- Suitable Materials: HDF, Baltic Birch and similar thin plywoods
- Material Thickness: 3mm (+/- .125mm)
- Digital Formats: CDR, PDF, SVG, DXF, AI
The Go7 Gaming storage solution design for Imperium: Classics and Imperium: Legends provides card and token storage across six (6) removable trays. If you sleeve your cards, one organizer can store either game. If you don’t sleeve your cards, one organizer can provide storage for both Classics and Legends (or two copies of one of the games), but with a single copy of the rulebooks.
This storage solution design provides:
- two (2) removable card trays and 20 wood dividers
- three (3) removable token trays with two optional dividers each
- one (1) removable setup tray
The lid closes flat with zero lift.
Product Design Notes
- This solution design provides six (6) removable trays and 20 wood dividers.
- This organizer design can store sleeved / unsleeved cards using FFG sleeves.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 35 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Design Licenses Available
|Cut design for personal use||Yes||Yes|
|Cut design and sell||No||Yes|
|Share design files for value or free||No||No|
|Share derivative design files for value or free||No||No|
|Modify design for personal use||Yes||Yes|
|Sell modified design as a physical product||No||Yes|
Personal license purchases: 1) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, 2) you are free to make any changes to the design files, but again, you may not give or exchange for value the derivative design files, and 3) you may not sell the resulting physical object based on this design file or a derivation thereof.
Commercial license purchases: 1) you may sell the resulting physical object made based on the design, with or without derivative changes, 2) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, and 3) the zip file will contain the SketchUp master design file for the design, allowing you to modify the design from the source incorporating any changes you require, source file(s) for build instructions in Pixelmator Pro format (Mac), and our stock master images for the physical product.