The Go7 Gaming organizer for Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion includes all the great features you expect from Go7 Gaming – etched monster trays, etched token trays, etched dividers, room for sleeved cards, and our amazing character trays. This solution does create lid lift (22.6mm with manuals+game board on top or 6.3mm without). This is primarily due to our decision to use the same character boxes we use in our GH-001, so you can swap characters between game boxes in most cases.
This kit provides thirteen trays including:
- Four (4) character class storage boxes with lids to store your character cards, character ability cards, character boards, standees, minis, and tokens
- Three (3) etched token trays providing storage for conditions, damage, money, activation, terrain, traps, treasure chests, and elements (includes lid)
- One (1) large card tray that stores sleeved or unsleeved cards
- One (1) small card tray with etched dividers that stores sleeved or unsleeved cards
- One (1) legacy tray with room to store the A – D boxes and trashed cards
- One (1) stat card tray with room for stat envelopes
- One (1) monster storage tray with monster name etching to allow you to quickly find the monsters you need (includes lid)
- One (1) top tray with storage for bosses, bases, element board, and character pads (includes lid)
This solution provides an open space that is enclosed with trays for the character dials (see images).
Note: the monster Initiative tokens from early editions are small and fit into the monster tray on top of each respective stack monster tokens. Later editions have much larger initiative tokens. Due to their size, we suggest you store them in the legacy tray.
Note: The character trays are identical, except that one of them has a rather large hole in the base (Demolitionist). This is intentional. All will become clear as you play. In the meantime, you can seat your Demo mini where we have etched “Demo” in the tray.
- This insert provides thirteen (13) total trays.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 130 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.