Ever notice that those King of Tokyo promo figures don’t have a black base with them? We did. This was a quick little project one rainy evening. Each stand consists of three pieces – one base and two sides. We recommend placing glue in the bottom of the base, in addition to on the lower portion of the side pieces. This will further strengthen the base, once dry. We glue our figures into the base permanently, but you don’t have to. You will need to place some light adhesive tape on the bottom of your figures to protect them, if you don’t permanently glue them to the bases.
- Ten stands are provided per package
- Includes ten glue cleanup sticks to assist with glue cleanup when building
- This insert is lovingly crafted with laser power using a 3mm HDF wood product and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Stand assembly requires some wood glue and about 1 minute of assembly time per base. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is an unlicensed product that can be used with King of Tokyo or any game that uses cardboard figures that are ~2.1mm thick and ~22mm wide at the base. They can certainly work with smaller items, as well. Larger items will depend on the weight and balance of the item.